‘Preparing for your Canadian Construction Career’ - Integrating Newcomers
- Do you want free one-on-one coaching to support your career transition to Canada before you move?
- Need job leads, licensing advice, employer connections and referrals to relevant professional associations?
- Is the Integrating Newcomers program right for you?
Canada’s construction industry is looking for business, technical and licensed specialists.
Do you want free one-on-one coaching to support your career transition to Canada before you move?
If yes, then we invite you to register for the Integrating Newcomers program; a government funded, free, nation-wide, career coaching service for skilled immigrants looking to transition careers to the construction industry in Canada.
At no cost to you, the Integrating Newcomers team will:
- assign you a dedicated career coach no matter where you plan to land or live;
- provide construction related job-hunting tips and tools;
- source live job leads and employer connections for you to begin applying for work;
- undertake a detailed skills, licensing and education assessment, to understand career paths;
- connect you to provincial professional associations and licensing authorities.
Whether you have extensive experience in construction in your home country, or are considering the construction industry as a target sector for your skills for the first time, this program is for you!
Canada’s construction industry is ready for you. Are you ready for it?
This program is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
* By registering for this Webinar you may be sent a follow-up email from BCCA regarding employment bridging-programs & career resources.
|Event Date (EST time zone)||2021-05-13 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||2021-05-13 11:00 am|
|Registration Start Date||2020-12-20|
|Cut off date||2021-05-13 11:00 am|