Who We Are
Join the global leader of mobile solutions for the meetings and events industry and become part of the mobile revolution. We have delivered over one million mobile meeting app downloads on all mobile platforms this year. With an impressive client list that includes Disney, World Economic Forum, Salesforce, Microsoft, Bausch & Lomb, SAP,Dell, and Goodyear, we develop and license mobile applications and websites that drive attendee engagement and extend events into year-long conversations.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly office socials
- In-office massage
- Opportunities for career advancement
- The analytic consists of data collection, data at rest processing, and data in-flight processing.
- Work with other Sr Data / Analytics Engineers to collaborate on big data strategies
- This position requires a strong technology background, good communication skills
- You need to be detail oriented and obsessed with product quality. Big data should excite you.
- A CS or MS degree in CS. (MS preferred)
- Extensive experience with Java or Scala, PHP, and shell scripting.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software development.
- 2+ years in data analytics and dimensional modeling
- Strong experience in Database systems. (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with web analytics.
- A solid understanding of latest open source data processing/analytics products.
- Academic and / or work background in statistics, math or science is a plus.
- Experience with R, machine learning and data mining is a plus.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.