The company's software engineers develop a next generation remote monitoring and management (RMM) system that allows an IT solution provider to monitor the security, health and performance of customer IT assets 24/7. The company's engineers are versatile and passionate about tackling new problems as the company continue to push our cloud technology forward.
The company is looking for a developer with a passion for solving tough problems within cloud ecosystems.
You are someone who wants an influential role in shaping the architecture of the company's current and future cloud solutions. Beyond your skills as a developer, you are someone who obsesses about performance, geeks out building applications that scale, and wants to solve problems with massive volumes of data.
How we get things done:
- Do agile at the speed of change.
- Work closely with stakeholders to perfect our creations
- Have a strong command of C# and the Microsoft stack.
- Recommend new technologies and improvements to stay in front of the pack.
- Love keeping tabs on performance (ANTS, PerfView, VSPerf, WinDbg) and open source tools (Docker, ELK, Redis, Kafka, StatsD, Grafana).
What we believe in:
- A love for teaching, mentoring and learning.
- A creative approach to solving problem.
- An itch to discover new tech and ways to implement them.
- The motivation to outgrow our limits.