Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: 3 Year
Start Publishing: 2018-01-12
Number Of Jobs: 1
Stop Publishing: 2018-01-19
- Lead development teams up to 6 resources.
- Follow the Agile methodology (2-week sprints, SCRUM boards, etc.).
- Be proactive in a small, fast-paced team to work toward solutions while adapting to existing processes, practices, and tools.
- Based on high-level business requirements, enhance the existing APIs and the front-end applications where applicable.
- Maintain responsibility for the development of features in web applications.
- Provide the technical and process expertise necessary to maintain/advance current products/projects teams and/or develop new products/projects.
- Actively contribute in collaborative development efforts, including leading design creation and code review, estimate creation, risk management, and day-to-day guidance to achieve agreed deliverables and milestones at agreed quality levels.
- Write your integration tests to ensure quality of your code.
- Use your knowledge of industry-proven technologies and methodologies—you will be responsible for your team and yourself for delivering high-quality and efficient code as well as for managing your time in order to meet the set deliverables.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Two or more years as development lead or a srum master
- Two or more years of development/coding experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in the Information Technology industry
- Experience within an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Experience managing software development teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Business acumen
- Demonstrated initiative and maturity
- Highly organized and energetic team player
- Good knowledge of ecommerce concepts (B2B and B2C)