The successful candidate ideally will come from ideally two years of customer service experience in an industrial and/or construction environment. You will be outgoing and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing customer service.
Previous experience in a warehouse environment would be an asset.
Key responsibilities for the Inside Sales Representative role include:
Inside Sales/Order Desk
- Selling diversified industrial, construction & shop supplies
- Answering customer inquiries and preparing quotations
- Processing and expediting sales orders
- Sourcing and ordering required materials
- Providing excellent customer service
Warehouse responsibilities include:
- Receive, pick, pack & ship orders
- Operate a forklift
- Repetitive lifting up to 50lbs is required.
- Other general warehouse duties
This Inside Sales Representative role is a full time permanent position which comes with a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package (flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan, Life and Disability Insurance Options, Physical Fitness Refund Plan) as well as a matching RRSP plan.