We are hiring a Residential Apartments Leasing Agent who will be responsible for the management of daily operations, maintenance, and administration of assigned location(s).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Required to work 40 hours per week, due to the nature of the business, the Leasing Agent must work on in the last day of the month and the first day of the following month
- Required to balance time between the field (showing suites) and the office (admin)
- Posting daily rental ads on websites to attract tenants
- Provide a daily report of the suites shown or to be shown
- Check cleanliness of building – monitoring of buildings – monitoring of branding - report condition of all vacant suites available for rent
- Answer leasing enquiries - book appointments for showing - responsible for all paperwork and move ins – submit applications to head office for approval
- Responsible for market research, reports, advertising plus any additional tasks assigned by management. For example, secret shopping, etc.
- Demonstrated success in a sales related role; ability to generate leads, follow up and close
- Attending all required training and meetings at Regional Office
- Any other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Post-secondary education in a related field of study and/or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Prior Property Management experience / sales experience will be an asset
- Above average problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Familiarity with the Residential Tenancy Act and building systems
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must possess a valid Alberta driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
Benefits: Base Salary ($2500 PM) + Leasing Bonus
Other Benefits: Rent Discount (up to 50%) + Medical Benefits (100% Paid by Company)