Parts Department Associates Responsibilities:
- Receiving orders, distributing to technicians and customer location.
- Learn our Aspen business system and parts catalog system
- Operating a company vehicle to make trips to suppliers if needed.
- Working with other members of the team if assistance is required.
- Shipping order via couriers locating and storing customer orders until pick up
- Once comfortable take customer calls when needed
- Keeping parts department and show room clean and organized
- Operating forklift and packaging orders for technicians and customers
- Working extended hours as needed during peak season.
Parts Department Associate Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 2 years Experience in parts sales and / or counter experience an asset
- Ability to read and interpret parts and machine schematics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both technically and professionally
- Customer service skills
- Ability to safely operate forklift and other large machinery / must be able to pass and maintain a valid forklift certification
- Ability to lift 50lbs and stand long hours