Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: 5 Year
Start Publishing: 2018-01-12
Number Of Jobs: 1
Stop Publishing: 2018-01-19
- Well-spoken and customer facing - you have the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- An engaging, inspiring, and energetic leader who promotes an environment conducive to creativity and is receptive to new ideas and approaches.
- A self-directed, self-motivated individual who can work independently with limited supervision.
- Project scoping, estimating, planning
- Client and client stakeholder management and acceptance
- Scope, change, budget, and schedule management
- Team management within a matrix organization against a deliverable
- Status reporting (internal/external)
- Resource forecasting
- Risk mitigation
- Post-project reviews
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience as a project manager
- Experience in a professional services organization
- Experience in managing user-centered design projects and technical solutions
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization with competing project demands and running multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with project management principles, processes, tools, and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in utilizing conflict resolution to lead staff and resolve issues with customers to ensure project goals and contractual agreements are met and customer requirements are fulfilled
- The prudence to leverage project governance and escalation processes as needed to meet project KPIs