What We Need From You:
We are looking for a confident, high energy, dynamic individual with passion for recruitment and a proven track record in sales and recruiting.
We are seeking someone who understands the delicate balance between sourcing candidates and consulting as an expert of Adecco with our clientele.
This person should have integrity, class and should truly want to make a name for themselves as being one of the best consultants in our industry.
If you have a great work ethic, can handle a fast paced environment and work well independently or within a team setting, apply directly because we can match your talent!
Functions of this position include:
- Prospecting and developing new clients in order to maintain, and grow long-term partnerships.
- Identifying the particular needs of a client by consulting in terms of the right “fit” for their organization, market trend and more.
- Utilizing presentation, telemarketing, direct mail and other techniques to secure or expand permanent placement business.
- Marketing Adecco’s permanent placement services in addition to other lines of business when applicable.
- Servicing and continuing to develop established accounts by visiting client sites to maintain good relations, resolve issues, etc.
- Recruiting prospective candidates by interviewing, testing skills, performing reference checks and matching to client job requirements.
- Developing and implementing a recruiting strategy that supports your verticals and enables you to continuously market your candidates.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a recruitment role with proven sales track record and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Should have a driven “can-do” attitude with passion to achieve company’s Key Performance Indicators and personal goals.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related field or years of experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook 2010 and social media tools.