- Develop and execute a plan to grow new and assigned accounts;
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals;
- Deliver superior customer experience in order to achieve account retention and growth;
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers; travelling to customer sites required;
- Develop solutions that will meet or exceed customer requirements.
Qualifications to be successful in this Territory Sales Representative role includes:
*Minimum of 2 years proven success in sales;
*Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required;
*Must have a valid driver?s license (company vehicle will be provided)
*Industrial Product Knowledge or a knowledge of construction or heavy industrial equipment would be an asset
*Proactive, self-motivated person who people would describe as a professional self-starter;
*Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
*Excellent problem solving and negotiation skill.